§ 1. Rental certificate
The rental certificate confirms the rental agreement between the tenant and the property.
The rental agreement includes the housing mentioned on the rental certificate as well as the rental period.
The rent is payable in advance net cash
§3. Including electricity, water and heat consumption
The rent is inclusive of electricity, water and heat. We therefore expect to save on consumption:
– switch off the light when no one is present in the home or in the individual room.
– Radiator valves must max. screw up on 3.
– Turn off the heat and switch off completely when venting.
– Turn off the switch for TV and other electronic devices – including the computer.
§4. Includes weekly cleaning and linen package
The rent includes a weekly cleaning as well as linen, towels and tea towels changed.
The weekly cleaning does not include:
– Emptying trash / toilet bins.
– General cleanup.
– Removing bottles and other waste from the house.
Floors and kitchen desks should be cleared of items when weekly cleaning is done. Otherwise, cleaning cannot be done.
Smoking is strictly prohibited indoors. If this happens, a fine of DKK 3000 will be charged. Zinc buckets are installed outdoors, which can be used for ash and shovels.
§ 6. Pets
Pets are not allowed in the accommodation or on the grounds.
§7 Liability / damages
The renter is responsible for the home and its furniture during the rented period. The tenant is obliged to contact the property immediately if damage occurs. Compensation for damages must be paid as far as possible before departure.
Holiday homes in Kerteminde as well as homes for artisans and project workers in Southern Denmark.
(+45) 22 77 18 60